Can you explain the 5-star system?1. Poor condition – Vehicle has numerous scrapes, dents, chips and other cosmetic damage. No service history and more than 4 owners.
2. Below average condition – Vehicle has some cosmetic damage. No service history and more than 4 owners.
3. Average condition – Some minor cosmetic damage, partial service history.
4. Good condition – Minor cosmetic damage, full service history.
5. Showroom condition – No cosmetic damage, full service history, 1 previous owner.
Why choose Move any Motor?We are a revolutionary car buying website, with the most straightforward 3-step process on the market to getting a valuation on your vehicle. No hassle, no fuss, just enter your vehicle details in 3 easy steps and you’ll get an instant on-the-spot online valuation!
Does the condition of my car matter?Only to the price we will offer you – we will happily buy a car of any condition.
Do you still buy if I have outstanding finance on my car?
Yes, we will pay your finance company directly and any outstanding finance will be paid back to you.
Do you buy vans, caravans or motorbikes?Yes, we buy all vehicles.
Can the online valuation change?Yes. If our on-site inspection reveals any major cosmetic or functional damage that reduces the value of the car, or find any unusual features or notable customisations, we may consider changing our offer.
Offers are valid for 48 hours, after which they will be withdrawn. We reserve the right to withdraw our offer at any time, for any reason.
Is there a transaction fee?No – unlike other car buying websites we do not charge any transaction fees.
Once I press the ‘Sell Now’ button, can I change my mind?Of course – you are under no obligation to sell us your car if you do not want to, at any stage of the valuation process.
How do you calculate the valuation of my car?The valuation of your car is calculated from monthly market values gathered from the registration and mileage of your vehicle on trade databases. More specific prices are achieved once we carry out an on-site inspection of your car for any cosmetic or functional defects that may affect the value.
I received a valuation recently, is the same price still valid?Unfortunately not – used car prices change on an almost daily basis, so in order to get an up-to-date and fair valuation of your car, we advise that you get a new valuation.
Will you collect my car?Yes, subject to your location.
What documentation and items do I need to provide?We need to be sure that the person selling us the car is the owner, so we require the following documentation:
1. Photo-identification (such as a driving license or passport) and proof of address (such as a utility bill or bank statement). These details must match the name and address on the logbook of the vehicle being sold.
2. All service history and MOT certificates, if available.
3. V5 logbook/registration document.
4. Road tax disc.
5. If you are still paying finance on the vehicle we will require a settlement figure from your finance company.
What if I don’t have a V5 registration document?We will not purchase any vehicle without the V5 registration document.
What if the V5 is not in my name?Because the V5 shows the details of the registered owner of the vehicle, we will only purchase your car if it has your name on the V5. This helps prevent fraud or any other unlawful practices.